转载,出处不详
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could
read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
也許你應該把這些句子 貼到你的浴室鏡子上 或是任何你每天都會看到的地方
也許你不太了解這些句子的含義,但他們是100%的正確
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
這個世界上,至少會有兩個人你願意為他們付出你的生命。
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
這個世界上,至少會有15個人在某些方面很愛你。
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
有些人會討厭你,單純是因為他們想要變成跟你一樣。
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
你的一個微笑可以帶給所有人幸福,既使那個人並不喜歡你。
5. Every night someone thinks about you before they fall asleep.
每天晚上,都有人會在睡前想想你。
6. You mean the world to someone.
對某些人來說,你就是他們的世界。
7. You are special and unique.
你是特別而且獨特的。
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
有一些人愛著你,但是你也許並不知道他們的存在。
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
當你作出最嚴重的錯誤的時候,有一些好的也因此而來。(塞翁失馬 焉知非福?)
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
當你覺得世界一切都不如你意,換一種角度看。
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the
rude remarks.
記得人家對你的稱讚,不需要在意那些無禮的批評。
And always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and
salt and call me over 還有永遠記得,當生命給了你檸檬,還要記得跟它要龍舌蘭酒還有鹽巴,順便也要記得把我叫去。
---------------------
不知道最后一句的比喻意义是什么。查最后这句查到了整篇但还是没达到初衷。
桀澈 on 2008-01-30 | File Under 金玉良言摘录 | Comment 1